We are currently looking for Chemistry Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto. The job starts as soon as the right person has been found and lasts approximately for 12 months.
- Chemical engineering degree
- 5 years’ experience in radiological chemistry of a running nuclear power plant with pressurized water reactor
- Experience in laboratory work in a running nuclear power plant
- Knowledge of all chemical laboratory methods needed in a nuclear power plant
- Leadership skills and experience
- IT-skills: MS Office Programs
- Knowledge of all chemical and radiological laws, guidelines (Finnish national and European)
- Technical: Basic knowledge of the EPR technology and deep knowledge in pressurized water reactor technology and chemistry
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and conventional circuits of the nuclear power plant.
- Following of the chemistry handbook.
- Guarantee the chemical parameters in the technical specification.
- Documentation of the chemical surveillance.
- Optimization of the resin use.
- Optimization of the lithium use.
- Preservation of fluid systems.
- Planning and supervision of the nuclear waste handling.
- Leading and training of the chemical and laboratory teams.
Please apply for this position through www.rtkhenkilostopalvelu.fi Don't forget to attach your updated CV in English and salary request to the application. For more information please contact HR Consultant Sanni Tapani firstname.lastname@example.org
RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu Oy´s core business is long-term placement of rental personnel and recruitment. We operate as a reliable and professional partner for human resource services. The purpose of our operation is to bring employees and employers together in an easy and flexible way. Our aim is to find suitable personnel for our customers in long-term contracts.