We are now looking for a highly skilled professional to work in a permanent position as a chemist in Analytical Development as part of our Chemical and Pharmaceutical Development Finland in Turku
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Characterization studies of packaging materials and medical devices.
• Compatibility studies with packaging materials, medical devices and drug products.
• Supervision of laboratory technicians on your area in their daily work.
• Designing characterization and compatibility studies, executions of studies, reviewing and interpreting study results and evaluating of materials.
• Analytical method development and validation, reporting of study results and preparation of registration materials.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are determined and target-oriented professional with a good understanding and hands on experience on project resources, costs, timetable and content management.
• Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills ensures smooth cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. You have fluent verbal and written English.
• You have passion to drive positive mindset, team spirit and motivation.
• You possess academic Master's Degree in chemistry or equivalent and have acquired some years work experience in analytical research and development.
• You have experience in different chemical analysis techniques, especially LC-MS and GC-MS. Experience with sample preparation techniques, molecular structure analyses and working in GMP environment is considered an advantage.
For further information, please contact Department Manager Piia Hara, Tuesday Aug 27 at 15–16 (EET) and Tuesday Sep 3 at 9.30–10.30 (EET), phone +358 20 785 2813.
Please send your application by Monday Sep 9, 2019.