Chemist, REACHLaw Oy, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.1.2021
We are looking for a REACH Specialist/chemist to our client REACHLaw Oy. This is an interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society. Environmental sustainability is one of a leading value to REACLaws business. If you have some experience in REACH from your previous jobs or from your educational background and you have a customer service orientated mindset, this could be the right job for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
REACHLaw Oy is an international company, which means that in this position youll work in an international and fast developing environment. Making sure that clients customer experience is excellent is the most important part of your job and hopefully you are a result driven person.
You are offered
* Support of a highly professional team
* Opportunity to gain more knowledge from REACH and industry field
* Permanent position in an international company
* Advise industrial customers on their REACH obligations
* Provide necessary technical REACH services, such as registrations and inquiries
* Participate in customer relationship development
* Participate in product development and marketing/sales activities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Masters degree in Chemistry or related subject
* Knowledge or previous working experience in REACH, especially with registrations
* Excellent written and oral skills in English
* Familiarity with IUCLID and REACH-IT
* Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
As a person you are:
* Positive person with excellent communication skills
* Customer service orientated
Work experience in chemical industry would be beneficial as well as excellent written and oral skills in Finnish. Formal experience regarding Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is seen as an advantage.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from REACHLaw Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
OTHER INFORMATIONREACHLaw Ltd is a leading international company specialized in offering services related to the chemicals regulations worldwide. The majority of our customers are large chemicals manufactures around the world. We offer our customers flexible and secure services in achieving regulatory compliance and making the right business decisions.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1414173
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo