Valio Ltd’s R&D is an expert organization responsible for innovations, new product development and product quality maintenance of the company’s product portfolio. The group of over 130 experts offers a unique environment to work within food industry and a track record of international break through innovations from the one hundred years of Valio R&D history. Valio R&D works closely together with our product groups, production and with the experts of different export markets globally.
Valio Ltd’s R&D is looking for a chemist to join our research analytics team (14 May 2018 - 31 August 2019, or start by agreement).
Your primary responsibilities as a chemistry researcher are:
- Performing chemical analysis, data analysis and reporting results
- Solving chemical analysis challenges as well as planning, performing/supervising and reporting method validations
- Participating research and development projects in the role of a chemistry expert
- Master’s degree in chemistry or in related field
- Working experience in tasks requiring similar skills and knowledge. Experience in the food chemistry is an advantage.
- Good general knowledge of chemistry and chemical analytics, especially liquid chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC, SEC) and protein analytics. Varied methodology and equipment technology skills are an advantage.
- Strong will to develop your own work and ways of working. Lean methodology development skills are an advantage.
- Having an initiative, co-operation and problem-solving skills, flexibility and adaptability with changes in priorities
- Customer-oriented attitude and ability to communicate in practical terms
- Good spoken and written Finnish and English skills
In Valio, we believe that personal responsibility, helping each other, experimenting and learning together are keys to successful working environment. We can offer you an interesting and challenging work with food chemistry and a possibility for self-improvement in a highly skilled working community. You will have access to the benefits of a large, renowned food company.
Additional information on this opening is available from laboratory manager Anu Surakka, tel. +358 10 381 3119, on Friday 13 April 2018, 1-2 pm and Tuesday 17 April 2018, 8-9 am.
Please send your application, including resume and salary request through the job application link. Applications will be accepted until 22.4.2018. Please note that the position will be filled immediately upon finding the right person.
Keywords: chemist, chemistry researcher, analytical chemist
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125928
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 22.4.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Uusimaa