Form of employment: Full time, Regular
Locations: Espoo, Finland
Application period: Thursday, August 08, 2019 - Friday, August 30, 2019
The IPR management team is responsible for VTT’s IPR portfolio management and commercialization support. We operate as part of the Business Support function and manage both VTT’s patent and IPR license portfolios. We are also responsible for the innovation process, from the idea to technology transfer.
We are now looking for an experienced and spirited IPR Manager for Solutions For Natural Resources And Environment (SONE) business unit to join our professional and committed team.
With us you will be responsible for
- managing the chemistry and biotechnology patent and technology license portfolio
- supporting the innovation process and IP based value creation in the areas of:
- supporting the business development as well as IPR and technology sales of your portfolio in coordination with sales, research teams and research support organizations.
You will be part of the IPR Management Team with two IPR manager colleagues, three patent engineers, and three supporting IPR professionals. As a team, we typically work in close collaboration with the sales, research teams, technology managers, and other business support functions, as well as with VTT’s customers.
We expect you to have
- understanding of the role of IPR investments and development as part of business development
- understanding of wood based chemistry, biotechnology, food industry and energy solutions
- basic knowledge of patent and other IPR prosecution processes
Collaboration skills are your strength. You have the ability to focus on the essentials and motivate top researchers and various stakeholders as well as work in a timely and organized manner to meet your objectives.
As a person you are
- motivated and driven to create value based on top research
- effective communicator both internally as well as externally
- an active team player with a service minded - attitude
- capable of independent work and managing multiple tasks in parallel
- enthusiastic to work in an ambitious and international environment.
We also appreciate a proactive attitude towards developing our operation and the capability to challenge things to improve the ways of working.
At VTT, we believe that our impact is built on scientific and technological excellence in all our work. Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Our personnel’s wellbeing and competence development are key priorities. You will be a part of an inspiring, creative and international working environment.
Interesting opportunity to be in a key role in creating value and business with IPR and have great insight in VTT IPR and technology arising from top-level research.
Opportunities to develop your skills within professional and committed IPR and technology transfer team.
You will also be deeply involved in continuous development of creating value from technology and IPR. In addition, you will support our customers making use of VTT’s unique technology and IPR.
For further information
Please contact Pauli Laitinen (Team Leader, IPR Management), mobile: +358 40 181 2752, on Tuesday 20.8.2019 between 14-15 or on Tuesday 27.8.2019 between 10-12.
We look forward to hearing from you: Please send your CV and application with your salary request via our recruitment system by Aug 30th at the latest.
VTT is a visionary research, development and innovation partner. We drive sustainable growth and tackle the biggest global challenges of our time and turn them into growth opportunities. We go beyond the obvious to help the society and companies to grow through technological innovations. We have over 75 years of experience of top-level research and science-based results. VTT´s turnover and other operating income is 258 M€.
VTT is at the sweet spot where innovation and business come together.
VTT – beyond the obvious.
Follow us on social media: @VTTFinland, #VTTpeople
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.