Chef (summer job) saunaravintola Kiulu, Ähtäri
Go On Seinäjoki
Sauna restaurant Kiulu is located in Ähtäri on the shores of beautiful Hankavesi.
Kiulu is a place for the whole family to enjoy tasty food in the peaceful Finnish lake landscape.
Kiulu's saunas offer an authentic Finnish sauna experience.
In between, you can take a dip in the lake to cool off or relax in the peat spa treatments.
We are looking for our client's Restaurant Kiuluun Ähtäri for summer 2022 COOKERS for
Kiulu Restaurant offers taste experiences for both adults and children.
The portions are made from pure raw materials. Responsibility and locality have been taken into account in the
selection of raw materials. The restaurant's menu has been compiled by renowned
top chef Tomi Björck together with his skilled team.
Tasks include preparing and preparing lunch and à la carte dishes,
taking care of the cleanliness of the kitchen. Opening hours are according to the restaurant's
We expect applicants to:
- Training as a chef and / or previous work experience as a chef
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Flexibility, reliability and diligence
- Excellent pressure resistance and ability to work in a hurry
- Hygiene passport and valid salmonella certificate
We offer you:
- Comprehensive orientation
- An opportunity to increase your work experience in a beautiful environment
- Contractual pay
- Through us you get a good introduction and access to the Go On Academy 24/7
- Go On Employee Benefit Program with lots of cash benefits for our employees
- Local and personal service throughout your employment
- We will also help you find an apartment
We will start the interviews already during the application period and the places will be filled as soon as suitable persons are found. We have a video interview facility, so please keep an eye on the email where the invitation might arrive. Please tell your friend about this great summer job opportunity and work together summer!
For more information on the position, please contact Go On Seinäjoki's HR Coordinator Marika Vainio, tel. +358 40 734 3195, email@example.com.