Chef- Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Oy
We are looking for skilled, experienced, and service-oriented chefs for our client Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort. Employment will commence as soon as possible and last until March or April 2020. Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort have two main restaurants and three private restaurants for groups, all serving an a la carte menu. Chefs work in two shifts; morning shift is taking care of breakfast and lunch, and evening shift dinner. As winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy.
Desired qualifications, experience, and skills:
Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are considered an advantage
- Relevant educational background
- Experience of working in restaurants
- A proactive attitude and excellent team working skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to cope with pressure
- A driving license is considered an advantage
You don’t have to worry about the accommodation because hotel provides shared accommodation for their employees with free Wi-fi.
Please apply as soon as possible. We will start interviews instantly.