Channel Sales Developer in Nokia
Air Liquide Finland
Missions and Responsibilities
We are looking for an energetic and resilient colleague, motivated to work in a commercial role with good career development opportunities.To succeed in this role you have a “can-do attitude”, like to challenge yourself and take pride in achieving your goals.
You will maintain and develop indirect sales channels and be their single point of contact. Common tasks are campaign management and educating the indirect sales channel to the benefits of Air Liquide products, services and Gas Safety. Implementing digital tools will also be an important part of your daily work. Furthermore, you are expected to drive sales revenue through building a strong indirect sales channel network by identifying, recruiting and onboarding new sales partners.
- Analyse and optimize the relationship between solutions and indirect sales channels
- Seek out new business opportunities within defined guidelines and timescales
- Successfully position Air Liquides products and service within the context appropriate to the specific partners, utilising Value Based arguments and Consultative Sales techniques
- Develop proposals and negotiate contracts
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action to refocus efforts if targets are not being met
Competencies and Profile
- Fluent in Finnish and good English (speaking and writing) with great presentation skills
- Driving license
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Being able to adapt personal communication style to effectively interact with a variety of people
- Strong ability to close deal
- You have at least secondary education, preferably with a technical focus
- Good knowledge in CRM systems, Office package and Google Suite
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a successful Indirect Sales Developer or Sales representative
- Experience from Product Project Management is a great merit
- Passionate about sales, ability to sell through others
- Outgoing person, good at creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Good listener who walks the extra mile to ensure our indirect sales channels are satisfied
- Team player who is willing to take ownership of his/her targets
- Persistence: Not every opportunity will lead to a contract, being able to bounce back will be key for this job
Which skills will you develop in this job?
Supported by a tight knit Finnish team, you will grow in an international company and develop a large spectrum of skills such as advanced knowledge about the gas industry, negotiation skills, developing indirect sales channels and closing deals.
Would you like to know more about this role? Please contact Sales Manager Reija Sinervo +358 40 4802239
Interested? Please apply via the link below by latest 16th of February.