CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
GN Audio A/S / Jabra
Do you excel in channel marketing and love to work hand in hand with sales?
Jabra is looking for a highly skilled marketing professional to join their global Channel Marketing team to focus on the driving sell through of Jabra’s audio and video solutions, channel acquisition & enablement activities in region. Part of the Enterprise business you will be part of an exciting growth strategy where Jabra is positioned as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions.
The role requires you to lead the execution for channel marketing in Finland.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute channel marketing plan including channel communications, events, online and offline marketing
- Own the marketing relationship for key partners including Distributors, DMRs, SIs, Telco’s and develop ‘through partner’ marketing plans that drive sell through, and meet mutual marketing & sales priorities
- Work closely with distribution in country to develop strong reseller acquisition & enablement activities
- Develop and execute strategic and regional alliance plans and initiatives aligned with the local and global launch products to and through the partner community
- Manage Marketing development fund (MDF)
- Report on channel marketing activities and performance against agreed metrics
As part of the central channel marketing network you will be expected to work alongside sales and required to travel to partner locations for meetings as required on a weekly basis. Some travel within Europe may be required to attend internal meetings.
Required skills include:
You should have at a strong marketing background in the Enterprise tech sector with proven experience of channel marketing.
- Solid experience of working in Enterprise channel marketing
- Experience of the IT/Telecoms market is ideal
- Experience of working in a regional marketing organisation ideally performing a local or regional role
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to budget
- Experience of managing MDF or similar funding programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to work and negotiate within a matrix organisation
- Experience of marketing IT systems such as CRM & marketing automation tools
- Fluent in local language & English is essential (both written and verbal)
- Customer centric approach to marketing with a strong knowledge of the sales process and understanding of current trends in the marketplace
- Strong sense of personal drive and initiative with the ability to define project scope and maintain momentum until completion
- Passion for marketing and delivering best in class results for regional sales and marketing
Reasons to join
At Jabra, we care about making people’s lives sound better. We think about the way people work, live, and play. Then we design products that help them do all of that in a better way.
Working at Jabra is about using technology to set people free.
You’ll be joining a team of passionate professionals who love making a difference. We work in a casual atmosphere with room for jokes and fun. You’ll feel at home from day one.
Great sense of purpose
We take pride in everything we do. We truly believe in changing people’s lives through the power of sound. If want to make a positive impact, this is your chance.
Whether you’re looking to become a true expert within your field or to develop your leadership skills, you’ll find plenty of room for professional growth. We’re dedicated to helping you be the best you can be.
Great work/life balance
We offer flexible working conditions, whether you need to occasionally work from home or set your own working hours. We understand that work isn’t everything and fully respect your personal life.
Is this the opportunity that excites you?
Please send your CV and application including a salary request no later than 25th of January at www.mercuriurval.com, ref. FI-15758. For further information please contact Marcus Jensen at Mercuri Urval tel. 040 551 7741.