Oy Teboil Ab
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced, self-directed and motivated Chain Manager to work in Teboil’s Retail Division in our modern, well-situated head office located in Vantaa. As a Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the management of non-fuel business in Retail Division and for the development of Teboil’s chain concept in terms of products, services and productivity and maintaining chain manuals.
Main duties and responsibilities for Chain Manager are as follows:
- Product selection management, chain pricing, commercial development of chain management systems, development of analytical tools and optimization of customer touchpoints at business site.
- Implementation of effective new digital communication channels, enabling regular auditing, consulting, training, goal setting and reporting of results by Area Managers and retailers.
- Working as a key executor of the future non-fuel strategy of Teboil, clarifications/changes in the service station concepts, business site renewals and new openings.
- Close co-operation with Chain marketing manager and the Research and Development Manager.
- Development of chain management processes and guidelines as well as developing and leading training programs for station staff and company employees
- Close co-operation and key contact person for suppliers, external partners and franchise chains.
- Responsibility for all non-fuel supplier contract negotiations and competitive tendering
- Regular market analysis and detailed commercial insight creating proposals to increase the effectiveness of sales as well as development and optimization of business.
Requirements and qualifications for Chain Manager are as follows:
- Higher education in Commerce or Economics.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a manager with chain concepts (e.g. grocery store, specialty store, restaurant, service station store).
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English is essential. Russian language skills are also desirable but not essential.
- Thorough knowledge of retail operations and passion for the development of customer service, business and the industry of food and drink.
- Understanding of market drivers, trends and having the ability to develop business strategies.
- Strong experience in successful chain marketing communications management.
- Excellent leadership, team building and social interaction skills.
We offer you an interesting and challenging job and an excellent opportunity to show and develop your skills in a solid international company. Oy Teboil Ab has remained a popular and respected company already for 85 years. Join our knowledgeable top team to develop our business towards the needs of the future.
Want to join us? Please submit your application and CV with a salary request by 10.11.2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about description of the task, please contact Non-fuel Business Project Development Manager Tiina Luukkonen by email email@example.com or by phone 050 354 27 73 on Monday 28.10.2019 or Thursday 31.10.2019 from 14.00 to 15.00.