CFS OIO Chemistry Technician, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a Chemistry Technician for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 4 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Chemical Engineer or Technician
- Chemistry knowledge and experience in laboratory work
- IT-Skills: MS Office
- Team work skills, flexibility in working times
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and conventional circuits of the nuclear plant
- Following of the chemistry handbook
- Guarantee the chemical parameters in the Technical Specifications
- Documentation / traceability of the chemical surveillance
- Optimization of the lithium, boron, resign use
- Preservation of fluid systems
- Supervision of the nuclear waste handling
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Chemistry Technician" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.