We are looking for an outstanding
to join our team in Espoo.
In this role you will act as the leader of Iso Omena, Citycon’s flagship shopping centre, awarded also the Best Shopping Centre in Finland, Nordics and Europe.
As a Centre Manager, you will be the inspirational leader for your team. You will manage the daily operations in the shopping centre with your team and build trusting relationships and fruitful cooperation with tenants, customers, service providers, authorities and regional partners.
You are the key contributor to total asset value creation, working in partnership with Commercial Director, Development, Leasing, Marketing, Communications and other internal teams.
You will have full leadership responsibility of all operating, property and asset management activities in Iso Omena. This includes profit & loss, CAPEX, tenant mix, commercial concepts and people. In other words, you are in charge for the budgeting, forecasting, reporting, business planning and KPI’s of Iso Omena. An important part of the job is also the continuous development of the centre, sales and footfall.
To succeed in this position, you will need
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and great interest in retail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Commercial knowledge & financial and business understanding.
- Action and target oriented, taking initiative and achieving results-mindset.
- Entrepreneurial orientation and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Team orientation and excellent cooperation skills.
- Outside the box thinking, eagerness to find solutions and a can do–attitude.
- Exceptional innovativeness and implementation skills.
- Situational adaptability in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations effectively
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant commercial field.
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
We offer you a challenging position, fantastic colleagues and a chance to grow professionally. You will have the great opportunity to join the interesting business of shopping centres and be part of one of the leading companies in this business in the Nordics and Baltics.
Ready to become a part of a group of passionate professionals? Join us!
For more information, please contact Commercial Director Mari Laaksonen (+358 50 521 8217, email@example.com) on March 31st between 14.00 and 15.00, April 3rd between 10.00 and 11.00 or April 8th between 9.00 and 10.00.
Please send us your application, CV and salary request by April 14th, 2020. https://www.citycon.com/about-us/careers