Roschier Asianajotoimisto Oy
The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire an energetic and service-minded professional to join the Conference & Office / Catering team in Helsinki
The Conference & Office team takes pride in providing first-class service in matters like catering, reception and switchboard services as well as office services and property maintenance, meeting and travel arrangements. The team works in tandem with other teams at the firm to meet the needs of the many interest groups we assist on a daily basis.
This role is a diverse combination of responsibilities and requires above all initiative and a hands-on approach while also taking pride in excellent customer service. Your main tasks will include catering services at the conference area, preparation of conference rooms and lounges before and after meetings and events in close cooperation with the hosting teams. You have an essential role in ensuring the visitor experience through smooth co-operation with the conference personnel and the internal clients. During vacation periods you will act as a back-up for our catering coordination, taking care of catering planning, orders etc. At times you might also help out in the daily reception and switchboard routines.
You may be the candidate we are looking for if you:
- have a dynamic, dedicated mindset and a positive can-do attitude
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- have excellent people skills and enjoy interaction in a fast-paced environment
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- have a suitable education and/or experience of the catering business
- have good oral and written communication skills; fluency in Finnish and English (good command of Swedish is considered an advantage)
- have good IT skills (MS Office)
- pay attention to detail and have an active and flexible mindset
What we offer:
- our commitment to constant improvement: We offer the best platform to grow on both a professional and personal level
- Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- an open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
- a truly international setting
- a permanent full-time position. Working hours mainly during office hours, but at times evening work will be required due to events.
- the opportunity to contribute to shaping a new concept and role, and to be part of a team that will develop pioneering service concepts
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are known for transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference for our clients.
Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients' and the firm's. At Roschier, you get to learn from the best. To us, that means working closely together as a team, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Kaija Tolvanen, Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tua Flythström, Head of Conference & Office (email@example.com).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 9 June through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival. We will invite some of the candidates for a video interview, and continue with possible face-to-face interviews.