Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a Category Specialist you will work in the Fennovoima Project Organization in various procurement related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima Project Management Team, different units and suppliers.
Your tasks include:
- Category management (defined procurement category(s))
- Participating in the procurement negotiations
- Acting as a key user of FV procurement tools
- Supporting FV departments with sourcing related challenges
- Implementing FV procurement processes and guidelines
- Following-up and maintaining contracts of own category
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- Education: applicable technical or commercial B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- 2-5 years of experience in
- procurement/purchase/supply chain activities
- industrial or power plant projects – nuclear power project experience is an advantage
- indirect procurement
- procurement category management
- Fluent Finnish and English, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- System skills:
- knowledge of ERP system, project and cost management tools
- Microsoft Office
- Professional and systematic attitude, passion for customer service and excellent cross-functional teamwork skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to learn new and to take responsibility as well as have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 13.5.2019: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Mon 6.5. at 12:00-13:30 and Senior Procurement Manager Antti Kaski tel. +358 (0)20 7578 670 on Thu 9.5. at 13:00-14:00. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Click here to learn more about the team:
Fennovoima Pyhäjoki hankinta, ostaminen, ostaja