David Brown Santasalo (DB Santasalo)
David Brown Santasalo Finland Supply Chain Management is looking for a
You will be leading SCM activities in selected material groups. You will be working individually and together with other functions to improve material supply chain to be more reliable and cost efficient. As a Category manager you will maintain existing supply base but also actively search for new suppliers and cost savings opportunities. Category Manager will also have global responsibilities in selected material groups. Category Manager reports to DBS Supply Chain Director.
The job holder will mainly be responsible for initiating, driving and tracking improvements in the procurement in selected material groups. Key functions of this position are to drive change, ramp up new suppliers, negotiate and maintain price lists and contracts, manage supplier relationships, run cost savings activities, develop market information, participate in development actions related to team performance and do cost analysis for purchased materials.
- Strong personal drive and commitment to deliver on time results
- Capability to acquire required knowledge of David Brown Santasalos’ manufacturing processes, products and materials
- Opportunity and willingness to travel
- Sc. or M.Sc and experience in purchasing, sourcing, logistics, project management or in other relevant area
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management processes and tools
- Fluent Finnish and English language, other language skills are a plus
Location in Jyväskylä or Hyvinkää, Finland
How to apply?
Please submit your application and CV latest on 15.12.2019 via www.personnel.fi
Want to hear more? Call us!
For additional information of the open position, please contact Supply Chain Director Juha Mansikka-aho, tel +358468756029, best available on Thursday 12.12. 9:00-10:00 and 15:00-16:00 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org