Valio is Finland’s largest dairy manufacturer, processing around 2 billion litres of milk per year and employing 3,900 staff. It produces and markets a wide range of retail dairy goods in Finland for the domestic market and for export.
Valio Ltd Smart Data team in Helsinki, Finland is seeking a Category Analyst as a temporary position for maternity leave replacement.
Smart Data team serves business with consumer insight to give Valio a competitive advantage in the data-driven environment. The team combines the expertise of several data intensive domains including data science, digital analytics, consumer and product analytics as well as consumer and marketing research.
You will work as a part of Smart Data team to deliver analytical insights based on variety of data sources to Valio’s internal stakeholders, e.g. sales, product groups or marketing. You are confident in analyzing data, drawing relevant conclusions and telling stories with the results. Your responsibilities include supporting sales and customer relationships with analyses, reports and conclusions, reporting and analyzing market development and Valio’s market share.
The preferred candidate will have:
• MSc in relevant field of science like business administration or economics
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data analysis
• Sales- and results-orientation, passion for finding business relevant patterns in data
• Analytical and systematic mindset
• Curiosity to dig in to new business questions and ability to learn fast
• Solid command of MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Familiarity of BI and visualization tools (e.g. SAS Visual Analytics, Qlik, Tableau, MS PowerBI)
• Knowledge of food/grocery/FMCG/retail business and related data like POS data or Nielsen Homescan
• Ability to draw and communicate actionable conclusions and recommendations from analysis results
• Excellent interpersonal, team player and communication skills
• Excellent written and oral language skills in Finnish, English and Swedish
At Valio, you will get an excellent position to develop and evolve in the most innovative dairy company in the world as well as a productive and positive working community.
For more information about this position please contact SVP, Smart Data Esa Rinta-Runsala, tel. +358 10 381 2381 / on 16.2. at 11-12, on 19.2. at 15-16 and on 26.2. at 16-17.
Deadline for applications is February 28 th 2018 by application link or www.valio.fi/rekry.
Hakusanat: työpaikat analyytikko, työpaikat Smart Data