- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
Following Finnair Group’s Asia strategy Finnair Cargo is specialized in air cargo traffic between Europe and Asia. Therefore, Helsinki has become an important hub and most import cargo from Asia continues to various European destinations via Helsinki. Finnair's new Airbus A350 fleet brings up to 50 percent more cargo capacity by 2020. Finnair has invested 80 million euros in building a new cargo terminal at Helsinki Airport, with special cargo handling areas for pharmaceutical and life science products as well as perishable products, including fish and seafood.
Finnair Cargo is in the middle of its biggest transformation ever as the state-of-the-art COOL Nordic Cargo Hub was opened in January 2018. Our new terminal will take digitalization to the next level, as our integrated acceptance & storage system and unit load devices have been highly automated. The backbone of our operation is the SkyChain cargo management system; a unique integration with the most modern air cargo terminal in Europe.
We are now strengthening our Cargo Operations team and looking for motivated and inspired
CARGO SERVICE AGENTS
Our team of air cargo professionals helps our customers to find flexible logistics solutions from Finnair Cargo’s extensive network and air cargo products. As a Cargo Service Agent, your main goal is to ensure smooth and high-quality customer service, flight control and tracing. You will be responsible for monitoring operational status of assigned flights, cargo end-to-end message and documentation process, updating information in relevant IT-systems, communicating with different stakeholders, reporting deviations and discrepancies, as well as participating in continuous development of documentation process.
To succeed in this role, you do not necessarily need to have previous experience in air cargo processes. Instead, we are looking for persons who are highly motivated and willing to develop themselves as world-class air cargo professionals. If you want to be part of our cultural and operational change journey and find yourself comfortable with working in a growing and dynamic atmosphere but also understand and appreciate the process-controlled environment surrounded by rules and regulations, you might be the one we are looking for.
Our expectations from a successful candidate:
• Previous working experience in logistics industry
• Polytechnic or vocational degree in a suitable field of study (e.g. logistics)
• Experience in working in a process-controlled environment defined by rules and regulations
• Can-do attitude and excellent execution capability
• Strong co-operation and interpersonal skills
• Solid communication skills both in spoken and written Finnish and English
• Ability to make independent decisions in complex and time-constraint operational environment
• Strong IT skills, especially ERP-systems knowledge is appreciated
• Airline or cargo operations experience, as well as understanding of cargo regulations, are considered as an advantage
• Ability to work in shifts
What do we offer?
• A challenging and motivating job in a growing company and dynamic environment
• Modern and pleasant premises for daily use with latest digital tools
• A diverse team of professionals, as well as caring and open culture led by Finnair values
• Benefits of a big company
• Lots of new opportunities with our growth strategy
Finnair Cargo is a smoke-free workplace.
Want to join our team? Please send your application with your CV and salary request by February 18th 2018. For more information, please send your questions to email@example.com.