Car Painter / Fixer (Oslo, Norway)
For our customer we are now looking for you who are a Car Painter, to work in Norway, in Oslo area!
A repair workshop firm who has specialized in SMART repair "Small to Medium Area Repair Techniques" are now looking for you to join the team.
This firm focus on cost efficient, fast and environmentally friendly car repairs. This applies to paint, dents, stone chip, interior, rims, glass, etc.
We can offer you rotation job (3 weeks on and 1 week off).
We can offer you fulltime work.
The day to day work will include:
- Bodywork repair
- Paint spraying
- Quality control
The work language is in English and Scandinavian. You will be included in a nice enjoyable team and in a safety focused environment with modern machines and tools.
We offer you:
- Varied work tasks in a modern workshop
- We will be helpful to find a place for you to stay
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work environment
- Close follow up from Barona
- The opportunity to build a strong network in the business
- Long-term work
You should know that
- we are interested in you who have just some years of experience!
- we are interested in you who have a lot of knowledge and are looking for more responsibilities and exiting challenges!
You as a person
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player
- Concerned with good quality
- Effective, creative and like to work in a hectic environment
- It would be an advantage if you have knowledge of SMART repair processes, but training will be given in this area if needed.
- Driving Licence (B)
- Relevant experience with spot paint/SMART repair
- Communicate in Norwegian or English
- Certificate of Apprenticeship as Car Painter (beneficial)
Are you the one we are looking for? Click on search the job and attach your CV and application
Do you have any questions? Call or send us an email.