Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity in an International insurance company?
We believe that our success depends on building a world class team, and we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
We are currently looking for our new Call Center & Campaign Manager to join our Digital and Direct Marketing team at our Finnish office in Helsinki. You will be joining a cross Nordic team of marketing & sales experts located in Finland and Sweden and some great colleagues across the Nordics. As a Call Center & Campaign Manager, you will be reporting to the Nordic Head Of DDM.
You will have a variety of important responsibilities including:
- Manage our external call centre vendors. Full responsibility of managing the call centres, including training, contract negotiations, resourcing, campaign planning etc.
- Coordinate our marketing and campaign activities by making sure all internal and external stakeholders are aligned. This includes planning, budgeting, and reporting campaigns, second line support to our customer service team, oversight of our sales quality assurance processes, creating and managing time schedules for the sales activities etc.
- Act as account manager towards our business partners. Including relationship management, campaign planning, product development, reporting and day to day management.
- The role does not include people management responsibilities.
We are looking for a client focus team player:
AIG strives to be a highly client focused organization, something that should be reflected in your social skills, personal structure and high quality in every output of work performed. We are looking for a positive and proactive individual with a great attitude to be part of the collaboration of a team, contributing to its success. The successful candidate thrives under the challenge of working in a focused, fast pace, international environment.
- Strong level of verbal and written Finnish and English (required). Other Nordic languages seen as an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience of working at a call center, managing an external call center set-up or campaign management.
- Proficient in Excel and generally computer literate.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on targets and results. Good time management skills.
- The position will require willingness to travel, mainly within Finland but also in the Nordic countries.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact;
Does this sound like a dream job for you? Please submit your application as soon as possible through our recruitment portal.
Applications are processed continuously, and we cannot guarantee processing of applications received outside of the recruitment portal. Please submit your application as soon as possible. The position will be filled when a suitable has been found.