C++ Graphics Developer, Supponor Oy, Espoo/remote work
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 1.4.2021
Would you like to be a part of international company working with a unique advertising product? Are you a passionate programming professional with experience from C++ development and a strong enthusiasm to learn? Here is an opportunity you dont want to miss! We are looking for a professional C++ Graphic Developer to our client Supponor Oy. In this full-time position you will be responsible for driving the development of selected components in a challenging real-time environment. Read further to learn more about this position and send your application today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYour passion and deep experience in C++ development and programming will make you grow and success at Supponor Oy. As a C++ Graphics Designer you are offered a technical position in defining and developing exciting sports advertising products and possibility to develop your skills further. At Supponor you will get an international and experienced team of six software developers to support your work in a relaxed work atmosphere.
You are offered
* Possibility to be part of the global breakthrough with a unique product and top tier sports (NBA, NHL, Laliga)
* Flexible working hours & remote work possibilities
* Highly skilled and motivated colleagues
* Stock option program and yearly bonuses
* Driving independently the development of selected components in challenging real-time environment based on the feedback from internal operations and customers
* Coordinating testing and training of people
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable education
* Strong C++ development experience (especially in creating demanding video or image manipulation or signal processing applications)
* Expertise in low-level programming and in graphics and video programming using OpenGL or similar
* Fluent English
Commercial or open-source experience in a C or C++ project is seen as an advantage.
As an employee you are:
* Eager to learn and develop your skills
* Communicative and cooperative
* Thorough and responsible
* Start: According to agreement April/May
* Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
* Location: Remote work or at Supponor office in Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Supponor that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.