C++ Developer, Tickingbot Oy
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.11.2021
In this role, you get to focus on your best skills - coding. If receiving appreciation and having superiors that truly trust in you and support your career aspirations sounds like an inviting work environment, youre in the right place. Tickingbot Oy offers you all the benefits of a growing company!
ABOUT THE ROLETickingbot Oy has customer companies of all kinds: the options are everything from agile projects to environments that demand very in-depth familiarity of the field. Based on your wishes and skills, we aim to find the project that works best for you. The goal is to support your development and provide motivating work assignments.
If you have some experience, you will get a senior working partner to support your learning process. A more experienced C++ developer gets to work independently in a more responsible role.
What we offer:
* supportive employer
* opportunities to influence your own career path
* possibilities to work remotely, depending on the customer
* C++ development
* working as part of the customer company's development team
* participating in project reviews and design meetings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* at least 1-2 years of experience working as a Developer with C++ 11 (or later)
* team-working experience
* good working English
A bachelor's / master's degree in a suitable field is considered a significant advantage. If you have been participating in / been responsible for larger C++ projects, we will also consider that as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* eager to develop and learn new things
* flexible and cooperative
* customer service oriented
* positive towards working as a consultant
* Start: According to agreement
* Extent of work: Permanent
* Location: The client companies are mainly located in Tampere and Hyvinkää. Most client companies allow remote working, either in part or in full.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from If that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.