C++ Developer, Embedded Systems
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 23.2.2020
We are looking for a junior developer with a good level of C++ programming skills and an interest towards embedded software systems. You may either already have a few years of experience, or you might be about to graduate with a proof of good technical skills, this position will be matched to your abilities! If you are looking for a position in an international company that offers continuous opportunities for developing your skills, keep reading!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* An opportunity to work in an interesting and constantly developing industry
* A great work environment in an international team of professionals
* Interesting and challenging tasks that will grow with you
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESYou will work in a team of 6-8 people, team has other developers as well as test automation specialists. Your day will start with a scrum meeting, and work is done in 2 week sprints. Scrum Master of the team will deal the tasks according to everyones competences. Team works couple of days per week remotely.
Depending on your skills, you may first start with developing different functionalities and once you gain more experience you will have an opportunity to move on to bigger unities. The projects are led with agile software development methods and occasionally you will also work in cooperation with other teams.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Good level of C++ programming skills
* Experience working in Linux environment is preferred, not must
* Interest towards embedded systems and passion for programming
* Fluent communication skills in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
If you are a senior level programmer, this position can be adjusted according to your experience.
As a person you are:
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Hyvinkää
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.