We are currently looking for a Buyer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration until 31.05.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications
- Identify potential new Suppliers, locally and internationally
- Conduct the bidding process
- Lead the Contracts negotiation with Suppliers
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality)
- Analyse prices, propose alternatives, and leads Suppliers selection
- Analyse the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected Project performance
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress, and on the activity in general
- Respect the Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Engineering background preferred
- Experience on engineering, procurement, construction or commissioning Project(s) considered as a benefit
- Experience in Purchasing
- Experience in Negotiation
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Document and contract writing capacity (in English)
- Contractual knowledge (writing; negotiation etc.)
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com