Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 27.12.2019
In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Buyer to Vaisala Operations unit. In this role you ensure efficient and economical material handling including purchase order creation and follow up according to defined policies.
This position is located in our headquarters in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- High-quality and professional daily purchasing activities and procurement of materials in accordance to control models defined
- Follow up of purchase orders and updating delivery times in ERP
- Supplier collaboration
- Material reclamation compensation follow up with suppliers
- Updating of purchasing parameters
To be successful in this role, you have the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge of ERP (ASCP/EBS/Aton)
- Microsof Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Good Finnish and English skills
- Good social skills
- Good negotiation skills
You are result-oriented and flexible team player. You preferably have a commercial or technical basic education and at least 2-3 years of purchasing experience.
Please send your application and CV, including salary expectation by January 10th, 2020. For further information, you can contact Kati Kukkonen by email (email@example.com) or call on 31st December between 12-14 p.m.