Buyer, OL3 SIte
We’re currently looking for a Buyer for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and last approximately 3 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
- Engineering or commercial background (technical)
- Experience in purchasing and in negotiation and contractual knowledge
- Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and international context
- Proactivity, autonomy, analytical mind and cross-cultural orientated
- Fluent English required
- Place orders of goods and services to reach project objectives in term of quality, time schedule and cost
- Analyze purchasing needs and evaluation of needs specifications, analyze process, propose alternatives and lead supplies selection
- Identify potential new suppliers locally and internationally and conduct the bidding process
- Lead the contract negotiations with suppliers
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments
- Analyze the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected project performance
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress and the activity in general
- Respect the supply chain processes and procedures
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Buyer" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted, and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.