We are currently looking for a Buyer to our international client in the OL3 Site. The job starts as soon as the right candidate is found for duration up to 12 months depending on our client’s needs. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found so please apply quickly.
- Technical and commercial background
- Experience in purchasing and in negotiation and contractual knowledge
- Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and international context
- Proactivity, autonomy, analytical mind and cross-cultural orientated
- Fluent English required
- Place orders of goods and services to reach project objectives in term of quality, time schedule and cost
- Analyze purchasing needs and evaluation of needs specifications, analyze process, propose alternatives and lead supplies selection
- Identify potential new suppliers locally and internationally and conduct the bidding process
- Lead the contract negotiations with suppliers
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments
- Analyze the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected project performance
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress and the activity in general
- Respect the supply chain processes and procedures
We are offering you the opportunity to develop in the field of purchasing and to work in an international project where you can adapt your skills and gain valuable work experience.
Please apply for the “Buyer” position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. For more information contact HR Consultant Eerika Jantunen at +358 46 875 0111.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: SC030 SC031 Buyer
Yhteyshenkilö: Eerika Jantunen, +358 46 875 0111