MEYER TURKU procurement is strengthening its’ organization and offering as position as
BUYER FOR EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS in a permanent position.
The Buyer for equipment and systems is among others responsible for following tasks:
• continuous research of supply market
• execution of inquiry process for equipment and systems
• execution of commercial and technical negotiations
• choice of suppliers (national and international) together with involved departments
• responsibility of ordering process
• technical or commercial education (Bachelor or College)
• several years of experience in the related field
• good skills in co-operation and communication as well as negotiation skills
• competencies in using ERP systems and other related software and office systems
• ability to work together as a team with innovative experts
• good verbal and written English skills
We offer attractive and versatile tasks in shipbuilding with international perspective.
For further information please contact Dominik Sandmann, head of procurement department, +358 46 920 7815. Contact is possible on 20th and 27th of April in the morning time.
Meyer Turku Oy employs 1,750 persons and specializes in building highly complex, innovative and environmentally friendly cruise ships, car-passenger ferries and special vessels. Together with two sister shipyards in Germany, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the world’s leading cruise ship builders. The successful shipbuilding tradition in Turku has been continuing since 1737. The company is currently building cruise ships for TUI Cruises. The company will also build two cruise ships for Costa Crociere, Carnival Corporation and Royal Caribbean International.
The design and construction of the ships are supported by the subsidiaries of Meyer Turku: Piikkio Works Oy, which is a Cabin Factory in Piikkiö, Shipbuilding Completion Oy, which provides turnkey solutions to public spaces in ships, and ENG´nD Oy, which is an engineering company offering services for shipbuilding and offshore.