ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Business System Development Manager at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports unit in Helsinki. You will be the SAP application owner for the Marine and Ports business unit in Finland. In this position, you will manage the quality of SAP services by monitoring and maintaining the agreed service level, application roadmap and annual operating plan. You will also collaborate with business and Information system counterparts and map development needs and maintain a rolling roadmap of the system project portfolio and participate in information system development projects.
• Managing the SAP ERP service delivery process for Marine and Ports in Finland: requirement management, release and change management, and application support with external service providers
• Managing the SAP SuperUser team
• Monitoring SAP maintenance and development costs
• Managing and developing the SAP user access management process
• Proactively communicating with stakeholders: news, announcements and metrics
• Collaborating with local business counterparts to map business process demand to existing or new IS solutions
• Maintaining a rolling roadmap of system development projects (local and global) to present an overview of development portfolio relevant for local BU management
• Participating in IS development projects
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in a relevant field
• A few years’ experience in a global business environment
• Strong SAP knowledge
• Experience of managing application/process development activities
• The ability to promote a good team environment and work in a matrix organization
• An understanding of IT-related infrastructure and interfaces
• Knowledge of business processes, preferably in the project and/or service business
• Good skills with Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID by August 26, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tomi Hiltunen, tel. +358503325372. Best available on August 9 at noon – 1p.m. and August 21 at 09-10a.m.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com