Business Support Specialist (SAP), UPM, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 13.1.2022
We are now looking for a solution oriented and driven Business Support Specialist to reinforce UPM Pulp's Business Support team! In this role, you are offered the opportunity to show your skills and truly make an impact! Do know how to navigate in SAP and wish to take your knowledge to good use? Keep reading and apply from the link - here's your chance to join a global company that is working towards a more sustainable future!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Business Support Specialist, you get to challenge yourself in developing and driving SAP systems utilization in Sales and Customer Service. To succeed in this role, you must understand these platforms as well as the commercial organization and their functioning. You will be developing new tools to meet needs and supporting the implementation of new ways of working. In this versatile role, you get to combine your knowledge of end user support, project management and supply chain processes.
You will receive a thorough onboarding in the beginning and get to work independently after that.
You are offered
* A unique opportunity to take the next step in your career, supported by an international team of professionals
* Interesting and challenging projects
* Possibility to work partly from your remote office
* Building understanding of SAP S/4HANA Fiori capabilities and best practices
* Cooperating with business solution owners and IT to further develop and optimize overall solution landscape
* Providing first-level support to end users
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (Business, IT)
* Knowledge and experience of SAP
* Understanding of IT development and Business Support
* Fluency in English, spoken and written
Knowledge of SQL, Embedded analytics and PowerBI are considered advantages.
We are looking for a person who has
* Proactive and diligent way of working
* Ability to learn new systems
* Good communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.