Business Relations Manager, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Location: Northern Finland
About the Opportunity
The Business Relations Manager, Rheumatoid Arthritis will ensure successful launch of Kevzara through strategic engagement of target clinics and customer target groups by planning, developing and executing local innovative strategic projects- and meeting concepts for key customer target groups aligning with overall brand strategy.
You will analyse local market and payer dynamics and obtain customer insights relevant for providing best in class customer services and added value. You will also develop a personal customer network, build dedicated brand advocates and ensure strategic sales implementation in target accounts as well as contributing in relevant work streams together with Kevzara brand team members and share best practices across countries.
- Develop personal network with key stakeholders and build brand advocates;
- Act as a champion of “customer focus” and “patient centricity” providing added value and high standards of service;
- Develop and/or execute strategic projects, and meeting concepts in line with brand strategy, marketing rules and regulations as well as aligned to overall NoBa strategy;
- Contribute on budget process by analyzing target accounts and patient bottom up potential in sales territory;
- Develop solutions to meet sales targets in territory, align with country A&P budget;
- Gain customer-/patient insights through regular meetings with key customers;
- Participate in relevant congresses, symposia and meetings and keep up to date on scientific data for Kevzara, competitors and disease area;
- Observe and analyze market trends and competitive landscape, and ensure good understanding and insight in pricing/value & access environment to proactively capture opportunities and mitigate challenges.
- Nursing background and/or bachelor degree in economics, biology or other relevant education;
- Immunology therapeutic area experience, ideally with specific disease expertise and customer network within rheumatology;
- Launch experience in specialty care, and preferably with biologic treatments;
- Proven sales track record;
- Experience in strategic project management and customer engagement;
- Ability to engage with key external stakeholders and build long-term relationships;
- Be self-driven, proactive and outgoing;
- Work cross functionally in the team and collaborate in a matrix organization;
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative market data and emerging trends, and incorporate them into strategy and tactical plans;
- Seek and deploy innovative ideas and approaches, and think out of the box;
- Effectively plan, initiate and run strategic projects;
- Have a winning mindset and maintain passion through pre-launch and launch periods, and maintain focus under pressure;
- Prioritize and adapt to change with an entrepreneurial attitude;
- Fluent in English, written and verbal;
- This position is 100% field based requiring frequent travelling.
What Sanofi can offer you
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
- We offer a competitive package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.