Business Relations Manager AD - Based Finland
About the Opportunity
The Business Relations Manager is a key and exciting role which will foster collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to guarantee efficient and effective execution of the sales organization and play a critical role in ensuring a good understanding and insight in pricing/value & the access environment to proactively capture opportunities and mitigate challenges. The successful candidate will develop solutions to meet sales targets in territory, align with country whilst gaining customer-/patient insights through regular engagement with key customers.
The role is based in Finland covering Western part of country. Ideal location for the candidate is Tampere.
About Sanofi Genzyme Business Unit
Sanofi Genzyme is the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, focused on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
Our ambition is to be the industry leader in specialty care. We currently provide more than 20 treatments to patients globally, with many potential new therapies being studied in clinical trials and in Sanofi laboratories. The Immunology Franchise is growing rapidly. We have already launched 2 new products this year and have many more launches to come within different therapy areas in the years to come.
- Ensure successful commercialization of the product through strategic sales implementation in target dermatology clinics and customer target groups
- Plan, develop and execute local innovative strategic projects meeting concepts for key customer target groups aligned with overall brand strategy
- Map and analyze target accounts, local market and payer dynamics and obtain key customer insights relevant for providing best in class customer services and adding value
- Develop personal customer network and build dedicated brand advocates in target accounts
- Contribute in cross functional brand team and lead strategic account planning and execution of target accounts
About You: To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Effectively engage with key external stakeholders and build long-term relationships
- Be self-driven, proactive and outgoing
- Be able to work cross functionally in team and collaborate in a matrix organization
- Analyze drivers, barriers and key success factors at account level, and incorporate them into strategic account plans for key accounts
- Effectively plan, initiate and run strategic projects and meetings
- Have a winning mindset and maintain passion through pre-launch and launch periods, and maintain focus under pressure
- Job requires nurse and/or bachelor degree in economics, biology or other relevant education
- Proven selling- and communication skills, good command of English and Finnish both written and verbal and good IT skills with an interest to new technology
- This position will be 100 % field based requiring frequent travelling
What Sanofi can offer you?
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career with an organization that has built a powerful reputation for excellence in both the service it provides and the products it sells. We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.