Business Process Development Manager
Stora Enso Wood Supply Finland delivers wood to Stora Enso’s Finnish pulp and paper mills as well as to the company’s sawmills. In addition, we provide bioenergy to heating and power plants. One of our key targets is to secure environmental friendly and sustainable wood supply operations to our customers. We offer also services and tools for easier and more effective forest ownership.
We procure most of our wood from Finnish private forest owners. We deliver wood from the forest to internal and external mills about 23 million m3 annually. Our delivery chain is based on entrepreneur network and our organization is having 560 employees and 110 harvesting and transporting contractors.
Come grow a renewable world.
And you will grow too.
We are looking for a Business Process Development Manager for Wood Supply Finland to drive change and further develop our wood supply value chain. Wood supply process development is currently one of our main development areas. As a Business Process Development Manager, you will be in charge of the process development, which covers supply chain business process development & re-engineering, value chain digitalization, business data analysis, and wood flow & value optimization.
Your further responsibilities are:
- Leading the development of supply chain business processes within the wood supply chain across the customers.
- Overlooking wood flow & value optimization and develop business intelligence/analysis capabilities and methods together with analytics team.
- Synchronizing the work of Wood Supply’s units and other relevant functions interlinked to the wood supply Finland’s business to ensure our optimal performance towards the customers and stakeholders.
- Lead and develop our digital supply chain vision together with our customers.
- Reporting to Innovation & Development Director, Wood Supply.
We hope you to have:
- Relevant commercial, forestry or technical university education.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from wood supply business process development and background in working with solid wood supply processes and interest groups.
- Knowledge in supply chain’s digitalization and LEAN methodologies.
- Experience in leading both business and people and ability to plan, implement and execute strategies.
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset and willingness to drive projects until the end.
- Strong networking skills and previous experience in working in a matrix organization.
- Fluent English, knowledge of Finnish is a clear advantage.
- Readiness to travel.
If yes, click the “apply now” button right away!
Please note that we accept applications submitted through our recruitment system only: storaenso.com/careers
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in the pre-employment examination.
Preferred location in Helsinki, but it is negotiable.
We are happy to provide you more information, please contact
Antti Salo, Business Development Director, email email@example.com
Jussi Lemmetty, Resource Director, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are the opportunity.
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. Our customers include packaging producers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our materials are renewable, reusable and recyclable, and form the building blocks for a range of innovative solutions that can help replace products based on fossil fuels and other non-renewable materials. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2018 were EUR 10.5 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm AB (STE A, STE R).