Are you looking for your next career step in the real estate business? Or would you like to take your career in a new direction within it? Maybe you would like to have a different perspective to working in the client interface?
To name a few, these things may have aroused your curiosity lately: creating more outstanding customer experiences, exploring the opportunities for digitalization in the real estate business, developing cutting-edge business processes.
In the Newsec Online development team we are looking for a Business Process Developer & Acceptance Test Leader to shape what the digitalization of the real estate business will look and feel like. In the coming years, our Newsec Online portal will grow to be our group-wide standard of creating outstanding customer experiences, which means inspiring growth opportunities in this role for you. Sounds good, right?
What does your role and responsibilities look like in this role?
We are currently developing our digital Newsec Online portal for our Property Asset Management services. Newsec Online is a solution aimed at property owners i.e., our clients. Digitalizing our Property Asset Management services is only one part of our digitalization journey, which will be extended to the entire group. As our Business Process Developer & Acceptance Test Leader you play a key role in ensuring the success of the development through the eyes of our customers and business’ requirements.
The business processes for client administration and client support are the heart and soul of Newsec Online. In this client-facing and business-oriented role, you will be responsible for the long-term development, maintenance, and quality assurance of these business processes.
You will work as part of our Global Product Owner team, in which your role will consist of two parts:
- The first part is to design the client administration and client support processes and provide relevant requirement specifications to our developers in the format of user stories and process descriptions. In practice this part of the role means:
- assisting our Global Product Owner (GPO) with decision material and pre-studies in this area & evaluating and suggesting areas for client self-service
- coordinating country-based processes and suggesting Nordic-wide process solutions
- working closely with our Client Portal Solution Manager to determine implementation complexity
- The other half of your role consists of managing the user acceptance testing (UAT) of the new services and processes once they are developed and before they are put into production. This means:
- being over-all responsible for planning, executing, and leading the UAT within each development sprint, ensuring that the delivered solutions fulfil the requirements in the business’ and clients’ perspective
- using our test tool ReQtest to set up test cases, test runs, and collecting test data
- delivering recommendations (go/no go for production) after each UAT
As the heart and soul of our Newsec Online customer experience, your responsibilities also include training other people at Newsec that come in contact with the client administration and client support processes.
After this first 6 months, what does your success look like?
- You have become familiar with our processes and identified the main parts of the processes,
- Prioritized actions for improvement in them and already executed 1-2 of those and
- Successfully lead the UAT process for the delivery in those areas.
What does your success in the role look like after one year?
After your first year with us, you already have a sovereign grip of the Newsec Online related process development and UAT. You also have an overall picture of Newsec group business development and cooperation with different stakeholders. Your success in the role after a year can also be broken down into concrete objectives in the Newsec Online perspective:
- An enhanced process with higher degree of automation and client self-service,
- Zero bugs reported in said processes after launch and
- High client satisfaction and on-boarding rate
Would you excel in the role? In your application and CV, we are looking for evidence and examples of the following:
- You have already gained understanding and experience in business process development & design, documentation, and testing.
- Good capability to work and communicate in English & good overall communication and coordination skills.
For our part, we promise you a good and balanced working life with Newsec!
At Newsec we strive to be #1 global partner in the real estate industry and a front runner in its digital development. This means inspiring career growth opportunities for you in the coming years! On top of that:
- Our most important company value is “Passion for Colleagues and Clients”. In this fast-paced business, our people must come first. We believe that when our employees are happy, our clients will be too. We share our ups and downs as a team and have great respect towards one another.
- Newsec operates in seven market areas with a total staff of about 2,000 people in Northern Europe. For you, this means the opportunity to build your professional network within our international company.
- We are a Great Place to Work© certified organization. Newsec has been ranked one of the best places to work in Finland in 2021.
Sounds like your next career step? How to apply & the next steps
We look forward to hearing from you! Make sure to submit your cover letter and CV by September 22, 2021. We will start interviews right after we have received applications, so don't hesitate to send your application.
Did we miss any of your questions? To ask more, please contact Immo Suutarinen, e-mail: email@example.com or mobile: +358 400 518 868. You can reach Immo at the following times: September 1st at 13:00 – 14:00, September 7th at 12:30 – 13:30, September 15th at 10:00 – 11:00 or September 22nd at 13:00 – 14:00.