Business Platform Manager
Accountor Group is further strengthening the IT Function to support the group’s continuing growth. Therefore, we are looking talent with can-do attitude to new role as Business Platform Manager.
At Accountor we do not settle with average. Instead, we are looking for brave forerunners that are looking ahead to the future. If you consider yourself as such a person and in addition as an expert in IT platform or IT solution management, keep on reading!
Business platform management with multiple business stakeholders and with multi-vendor delivery model is reality in many companies, also here in Accountor. Furthermore, we operate both in software business and in service business across multiple countries, and end-to-end IT platform delivery is crucial to our business. As Accountor is continuously growing, and developing further group wide IT responsibilities we are now looking for enthusiastic
Business Platform Manager
Reliable, integrated and well performing business platform is necessary for Accountor’s business to achieve its targets and increase its competitiveness. We are gradually moving away from legacy environment with multiple technologies, complex integrations and complicated system dependencies.
Accountor Group is now looking for a Business Platform Manager to ensure successful implementation of group level Accountor Business Platform (ABP). It is D365 based platform, including group wide CRM and Finance & Operations modules. It forms the Accountor wide system backbone incorporating multiple features and functionalities and digital capabilities for all critical business support operations.
Platform manager needs to ensure that the development, execution and leadership of the Accountor Business Platform is transformational in its ambition and supports the delivery of the Business Strategy in hand with the Operational businesses.
Business Platform Manager key responsibilities:
- Manage Accountor Business Platform (ABP) end-to-end
- Manage overall budget, development roadmap and service delivery of Accountor Business Platform
- Manage needed technology selections and vendor relationships
- Act as focal point for defining, implementing and maintaining processes, standards, controls and measures across the platform with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Drive the process to scope and prioritize key platform enhancements and projects
Key Success Factors and Expected Capabilities:
- Successful budget management and execution with associated benefits
- SLAs of corresponding platform
- Efficient utilization of internal resources and selected external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8+ years of work experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Microsoft technologies, especially D365 suite, PowerBI and Azure
- Good communication skills and ability to cooperate efficiently with various stakeholders Capability to lead people and networks
- Training and work experience of Agile Scrum / SAFe methodologies
- Fluent in Finnish and English languages, other Nordic languages and Dutch are an advantage
- Program/Project management experience of large scale international programs
- Experience on working in an international environment
The Business Platform Manager will be part of Group IT team and report to Group CIO. The location is in Accountor Headquarter in Espoo, Finland.
Fill out the application form by 19.4.2019. For further information about the role, please contact Group CIO, Matti Malinen on April 11th at 14.00-16.00, Mobile: +358 40 544 9556.