Business Planner, Consumer Product Division, Finland
Do you want to work for a leading listed company that highlights sustainability and ethics? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Commercial team as Business Planner, Consumer Product Division at our offices in Espoo.
As the Business Planner, you will be working with a team of Key Account Managers analyzing our sales plans and influence data driven decision making across our major accounts. The role reports to the Commercial Director working in close co-operation with our Operations team in Copenhagen.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Conducting analyzes and tracking different sales measures ongoing
- Business planning and forecasting in close collaboration with the Key Account Managers where feedback and challenging the KAMs is a natural part of your meetings
- Convey key elements of the business plan to senior management
- Responsible of a variety of sales reports
- Secure compliance with business planning good practices and contribute to process optimization.
- Responsible for sales analysis tools and the development of them
- You have a strong analytical mind-set and very good communication skills
- You have an eye for detail and a structured way of working
- You have previous work experience in operations or logistics, preferably in a FMCG company
- You have a Master's degree in Business or or other relevant field
- You are skilled in using sales analysis tools and a super user in Excel
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, both orally and in written
We are looking for the Business Planner to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an personalized career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter L’Oréal Finland counting for 100 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: ecommerce, mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research & innovation as well as digitalization, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet consumer aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.