Business Performance Manager
Kämp Collection Hotels
Business Performance manager
Are you pro-active, enthusiastic and driven and wants to work close to the business? Do you value working in a flexible environment and are you looking to be part of a highly competent and multinational business performance team?
Nordic Hotels and Resorts Finland is a hotel group that includes ten of the most famous hotels and restaurants in Helsinki including our most well-known hotel the legendary Hotel Kämp, established in 1887. During the past five years, we have built many strong brands and after the acquisition by Nordic Choice Hotels, we have become a part of the Scandinavian leading hotel chain.
We are now building up a business performance team and looking for a competent and self-driven Business performance manager to help us accelerate the growth and integrate our processes towards new parent company Nordic Hotels and Resorts structures and processes. You will report directly to VP operations Finland with a dotted line towards VP Business Performance and working closely with the other country performance managers.
About the position:
You have gained good understanding of business controlling and you combine your skills with a positive, development-minded attitude. Your excellent networking and communication skills, both written and oral, are an asset when co-operating with different stakeholders. Structure and a keen interest in process methodology is your preferred way of working.
In this position you will be a key member of the Nordic Hotels & Resorts Finland leadership group and responsible for ensuring that the hotels’ target, strategy and forecasting processes function according to Nordic Hotels & Resorts requirements. You will help to define the hotel's financial goals and objectives; continuously strive for improvements and based on analysis, call for actions to improve profitability.
- Bachelor or master’s level degree in Business and at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Broad experience from business controlling and a basic understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Proven expertise from managing, evaluating, analyzing and creating meaningful business / cost reporting.
- Strategical and analytical mindset with ability to drive change initiatives independently with strong communication and coaching skills
- Enforcement and stewardship of high-quality financial reporting, data quality and compliance with company processes and policies
- A fair, development-minded team player with can do attitude
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with PMI and Oracle NetSuite are considered as an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish. Swedish is an asset
We offer you interesting front-row spot in the heart of hotel and restaurant business in the centre of Helsinki. A position with interesting and diverse tasks, providing you an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in an international expanding company. Our dynamic working environment, the well-respected Hotel brands, excellent staff benefits, and professionals’ colleagues will support your work with us. The position is full-time and permanent.
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application with the link provided as soon as possible but no later than 6.7.2020.
For further information about this position, please contact People & Culture Manager Eveliina Ihalainen p. 0405391228.