Are you a business oriented software specialist whose core competencies lie in automated logistics systems?
Do you want to play a central role in designing the customers' logistics IT solutions?
We are looking for, in a collaboration with SSI Schaefer, a logistics automation consultant to support the processes between sales and implementation of software projects. Together with sales managers and process engineers you will make a great impact in designing the future of automated logistics solutions.
As a business-oriented software specialist, you are responsible for the correct transfer of the project from sales to realization.
Your primary tasks include:
• Assisting the customer to make the right decisions by offering IT / SW consultancy advice and thus achieve additional sales in the long term
• Analyzing and understanding the customers’ needs and preparing a functional and proper technical specification documentation for the project
• Ensuring that SSI Schaefer's standard solutions are used to the full extent - and that the solution are tailored to the customer's needs.
• If needed, take part in contract negotiations.
• Making sure that the software development team has all the right information and understanding of the goal, and ensure that the product matches client’s needs
• Ongoing dialogue with the customer
• Traveling of approx. 60 - 80 days annually, typically 1-2 days at a time.
There may be several approaches to this job, but it is expected that you have a relevant technical background. Preferably an education as e.g. SW / IT developer, engineer or technician. In addition, it will be an advantage if you have experience in:
• Project management,
• Automated logistics management systems
• Translating IT / SW language into commercially understandable presentation material and presenting it to the customer
• Contract negotiations
SSI Schaefer is an international organization, so you will work in an international environment, both internally and externally. Working languages are Finnish, Swedish and English.
We are looking for a trustworthy person who is highly motivated by results, has a good drive and can communicate efficiently with internal and external interest groups. It is important that you focus on quality and you can work consistently and independently as part of a team. If you are social and ambitious person with a great sense of humor, and you have a desire to always learn and develop yourself, you will fit right in to the team!
We offer you:
You get a challenging position in an international company with great professional and personal development opportunities. The workplace is well-functioning with informal culture that promotes wellbeing. You are offered an attractive salary which corresponds to the position and qualifications, as well as pension scheme and health insurance. You get a thorough training, including certification in SSI Schaefers products.
If you feel like you could be the one to help companies modernize their logistics with Schaefers solutions, send your application now, or if you have any questions about the position contact Adecco's HR Consultant Tomi Kolu, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SSI Schaefer Group is the world’s leading provider of modular warehousing and logistics solutions. It employs over 10,500 people at its group headquarters in Neunkirchen (Germany), at more than 10 domestic and international production sites, and at approximately 70 worldwide operative subsidiaries. SSI Schaefer designs, develops and manufactures systems for warehouses, industrial plants, workshops and offices. Its portfolio includes manual and automated solutions for warehousing, conveying, picking and sorting, plus technologies for waste management and recycling.