Business Operations Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
Business Operations Manager
How will you make an impact?
You will be responsible for business operations in the Analyzer & Automation business unit. We are looking for an individual who would like to develop his or hers career further within the IVD industry, has gained already work experience with the ability to work independently and has a strong project management/coordination skills to drive the business. This position gives a perfect opportunity to grow in your role. You will be in a key position to drive the business’ tactical vision and work with key stakeholders to ensure the efficient implementation of the key strategic initiatives. The responsibility of the operational relationships and supporting the business expansion with OEM partners will be part of this role too. You will report to the Director Business Development based in Vantaa. The position supports also Clinical Mass Spectrometry business unit in Vantaa.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the follow-up and coordination of key strategic initiatives. Ensuring project follow-up of all key stake holder.
- Responsible for providing key deliverables including presentations to introduce the business, business units strategies and commercial product offering
- Responsible for the coordination of external and internal meetings, involving all key stake holders, including key partner and leadership reviews
- Responsible for the operational relationship and business expansion with OEM partners to support business strategy, goals and key initiatives.
- Support the agreement negotiation process with partners to close new and maintain existing business
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities for organic growth. Collect and provide business units continuously market & competitive intelligence
How will you get here?
- A few of years’ experience in consultancy work, business development, project or product management or equivalent
- Experience within In Vitro Diagnostics or other Medical or Life Science industry is required
- Strong project management and coordination skills required
- Master’s degree in Science, Medical technology, Business or other relevant discipline
- Contract negotiation skills gained through involvement in development of business-to-business relationships
- Capability to think and act strategically
- Proven track record of managing complex business relationships and
- Ability to plan and manage at both the tactical and operational levels
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrix environment, positive working relationships with marketing groups, R&D teams, business units, division and corporate staff
- Must possess fluent English verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, salary request and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ by the Sunday the 15th of December. Reference: 107885BR. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer: http://jobs.thermofisher.com