Business Line Manager - Rock Drilling Tools
Epiroc Finland Oy Ab
Epiroc Finland Oy Ab is looking for an experienced, strategic, energetic and results-oriented individual for the role of Business Line Manager Rock Drilling Tools (Consumables), based in Vantaa, Finland.
This is a senior management role reporting to the General Manager, and is responsible for the management of Rock Drilling Tools Business Line. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic planning, sales & marketing, operations, profitability & overall management of the Business Line.
The mission of Rock Drilling Tools Business Line Manager is to
- Achieve ambitious profitable growth targets with high focus on market share and consolidated profitability,
- Have a strong focus on Customer satisfaction
- Lead and coordinate the Sales team
- Develop and implement the right sales & marketing strategies with a strong focus on Proactive Sales Management
- Empower and grow the people in line with our corporate values and guidelines in "The Epiroc Way".
Job responsibilities include:
- Profit & loss as well as key ratios for the Business Line.
- Set & achieve ambitious profitable growth targets with high focus on market share & consolidated profitability.
- Prepare, define & execute the Strategic Business Plan & Marketing and Operational strategies in line with Company directives.
- Strategic direction of the Business Line.
- Actively take part in sales and manage marketing to the maximum potential.
- Lead, coach, motivate & support the competence development of direct and indirect reports to achieve and maximize outcomes.
- Interact with other Business Line Managers to further develop and optimize customer sales strategies and to engage and strengthen customer relationships.
- Ensure that "The Epiroc Way" & "Code of Conduct" are followed.
- Support the Epiroc Group’s vision "to be and remain the customer’s first choice "by contributing continuously to the Customer-Value and a Customer-Care driven culture.
- Understand and exercise Epiroc Group brand in all-internal and external activities & relations.
- Frequent traveling is required, both domestic and abroad.
- The successful candidate will have the following:
- Fluent knowledge of Finnish and English
- Degree and 5+ years’ management experience in a similar senior role
- Demonstrated business management experience at the strategic level
- Demonstrated experience in the field of Sales (OEM and/or mining environment an advantage).
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent organization development skills.
- A solid understanding on key financial indicators.
- Good computer and presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of systems, programs and processes.
- Customer service-minded
- Strong desire to deliver best practice solutions for our customers business
- Highly business oriented and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Proactive, accurate and structured in the way of working
- Self-directed and self-motivated as well as a team player with interpersonal, people management and negotiating skills of a high order
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- A strong leader who can accomplish results through working with people
- “Can do” -attitude and not afraid to take part in the operational work.
To learn more about Epiroc please visit: https://www.epiroc.com/en-fi
For additional information please contact Regional Business Manager Europe & CIS Pavel Vedeneev, tel. +46223312087.
Interested? Please send your application with resume and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24th, 2019. Write "RDT BLM" in the subject.