Business Intelligence Specialist, Helsinki Partners
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 22.11.2021
If your heart beats for the capital of Finland, international encounters and for work thats always evolving, we just might have the perfect spot for you. We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist for our customer Helsinki Partners.
ABOUT THE ROLEHelsinki Partners is a city marketing, investment and talent attraction company owned by the City of Helsinki. Our mission is to promote the citys sustainable growth and build Helsinkis global reputation and brand. We do this by attracting international investments, businesses, talents and visitors, and conducting international sales and marketing. The City of Helsinki is combining the operations of two of its subsidiaries, Helsinki Business Hub and Helsinki Marketing, into a new company named Helsinki Partners at the end of 2021.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you support sales and marketing with relevant information and data for customer understanding. Your tasks include e.g. identifying and researching international market and industry trends, investment tracking, producing profiles and analysis, and benchmarking Helsinki and Finland against competitor locations related to target groups like investments and companies, talents, visitors and B2B events.
* Support of sales and marketing and communications activities by providing business intelligence based on the needs and direct requests of the teams
* Participating in the development of Helsinki Partners business intelligence processes and tools
* Analysing the operating environment, data collection and carrying out benchmark researches
* Conducting yearly and biannual reports for management and the board
* Carrying out customer understanding, research&insight requests and projects
* Managing relationships and coordinating with relevant stakeholders
* Managing different databases and business intelligent tools
* Targeting and research to identify new potential leads
* Following and analysing current foreign direct investment trends
* Investment tracking through researching different databases and combining data with information from other sources
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a person whos versatile, self-imposed and has interest in international business and current affairs. You are an independent thinker with excellent teamwork and communication skills.
The person, were looking for also has:
* A relevant degree (e.g. in international business, finance, economics, statistics or computer science)
* Good skills in statistics, data analysis and interpretation
* Excellent IT skills and ability to learn new tools quickly
* Experience of international working environment
* Fluent written and spoken English (Finnish is an asset)
* Its also seen as an advantage if you have previous work experience from working with statistics, market analysis and data analysis
* Start: According to agreement, as soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months (possible to discuss the continuation of the contract after that). This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Helsinki Partners
* Location: Helsinki, Finland (possibility to work part-time remotely)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client, Helsinki Partners, that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONHelsinki Partners is a workplace that embraces equality, inclusivity, diversity, trust and transparency. We appreciate our colleagues, support each other and are keen on working and succeeding together. Mistakes and learning from them is more than accepted - its encouraged. Everyone feels safe being who they are, we respect each other and trust each other.
We feel our work is meaningful and that it really makes a difference. We go the extra mile to help our foreign clients to find opportunities in Helsinki. We strive to create a culture that fosters a good feeling about coming to work every day and builds a healthy community that is caring, sharing and welcoming. All communication is open, transparent and equal.
Read more about Helsinki Partners.