Want to change how people move and travel for good? The biggest disruption in transport since the invention of the automobile is taking place, and we at MaaS Global want to lead that change. We aim to be the world's first global Mobility Operator, helping people move with our award-winning Whim application.
At MaaS Global, analytics and business intelligence are an integral part of projects since the beginning until eternity. You will be an active member in both R&D team and product team. The goal of analytics team is to help the award-winning Whim application reach the next level. We are doing something revolutionary and we are seeking people that want to be part of this.
You are a self-driven, creative individual who has preferably both good business and technical skills to provide an analytical perspective to application development and live operations. You have a relevant university degree, probably with focus on business, mathematics, statistics or computer science.
• Support the team in decisions and development
• Work together especially with the product team and give them insights for development and innovations
• Making reports on insights to both internal and external parties and providing analytics to support day-to-day operations and product management according to business priorities.
• Proactively follow the agreed metrics
• Model user behavior
• Answer ad-hoc questions on data from other teams.
• Help automating reporting (internal and external)
• Help developing a solution for sharing data insights with partners and 3rd parties
• Help developing the data pipeline.
Professional and personal qualifications:
• A Master’s Degree on your field, with a bias relevant to analytics or relevant experience.
• Thorough understanding on mathematical modelling, ability to understand and develop skills in statistics.
• Good working knowledge on Tableau.
• Good knowledge on SQL/Python/R.
• Ability to communicate analysis results with different stakeholders.
• Understanding MaaS concept and business and the ability to evaluate data and metrics from that perspective.
• A practical, business-centric approach to the job instead of scientific approach.
• You can prioritize and juggle multiple projects at the same time
• You know how to quickly provide accurate and actionable insights and can cure acute paralysis by analysis
• Excellent written and spoken English.
You will work onsite at the MaaS Global office that is in the heart of Helsinki, Finland. Relocation to Helsinki area is required.
Does this make you tick?
If you say yes, please submit your application on-line, no later than the 15th of August 2018. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen 040-7621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi on Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.
Edellytykset työnsaannille: Tableau, SQL, Python, R
Eduksi luettavat asiat: mobility