We are now looking for a professional with excellent analytical and conceptional skills to work in a challenging role based in one of our Nordic countries as
BUSINESS INSIGHTS & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NORDICS
CONSUMER HEALTH DIVISION
Empower the transformation of everyday health
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Leads set-up and maintenance of BI framework for Consumer Health Nordics, that provides easy access to all data required for all Consumer Health functions in Finland, Scandinavia and Baltics.
- Leads monitoring and reporting of defined KPIs for all major business activities and pro-actively gives recommendation for potential improvements and identifies business opportunities.
- Ensures updated and full knowledge of the Nordics markets, from both the supply and the demand point of view through ongoing monitoring of trends and evolutions. Leads divisional analysis of initiatives (consumer, trade and customer) and recommends ways to optimize for better performance to Country Division Head Nordics and involved teams.
- Leads the analysis of the efficacy and profitability of the different promotional programs and makes recommendations for future improvements. Ensures investment decisions for promotion activities drive sales and market share growth without impacting on division net sales and contribution targets, by country, by brand and by customer.
- Evaluates and assures use of the better sources of market information primary and secondary.
- Supports NPDs projects with market data, Brands and competitors’ performance with regards to search new opportunities for business development.
- Advices & supports implementation of BCH Customer Excellence framework in Nordic countries, by supporting the work-stream leads with required data & strategic advice.
- Support member of the CH Nordics Leadership teams: timely and pro-actively providing the leadership teams with the right information and strategic consulting to make the right business decision.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: university degree in economy, business management or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial business role or market research role or business analytics, with solid track record of success (including delivering on targets).
- Strong commercial acumen is essential, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources. Highly analytical and numerate, with attention to detail.
- Ability to understand & utilize facts / data to build commercial arguments.
- Strong communication skills and persuasive selling skills with capacity to empower others.
- Must possess broad understanding of the total business and the ability to work in cross functional environment.
- Strong knowledge of available data tools (Nielsen, IQVIA, Google Analytics, Tableau etc)
- Languages: Fluent English
We offer an interesting role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Friday 15th of October 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniority level: Professional
Location: Espoo (FI), Solna (SE), Oslo (NO), Copenhagen (DK), Tallinn (EE), Riga (LV) or Vilnius (LT)