Business Information Security Officer
Euroclear Finland Oy
Business Information Security Officer, Euroclear Finland
Are you a senior security professional and want to play a central role in the Finnish financial market?
Be part of a strong, new and modern team in a company that wants to create higher value and see the employee as a key player. Your daily work will be influenced by strong growth in the market and is full of exciting development and challenges.
• Oversee the security services/capabilities and key processes, defined in coordination with the other entities of Euroclear.
• Drive and deliver security services including risk management, business continuity, incident management, and manage regulatory requirements; collaborate and engage with central security services where beneficial.
• Lead design of business continuity plans and standards in alignment with Group-wide approach and Finnish requirements.
• Own the Finnish Cyber response plan ensuring its evolution with the threat landscape and company change programme
• Develop and execute a testing schedule for business continuity, crisis management and security incident response plans and manage these tests and post-testing reviews to identify and remediate gaps.
• Advocate Identity and access management requirements, coordinate with divisional business owners/managers to deliver services, perform signoff for the application on-boarding process, and approve business role requests outside the pre-approved selection of business roles.
• Engage with the technical security leads and business owners to build collaborative partnerships to assess the threat landscape, review and update business Impact assessments, define the risk exposure and develop initiatives to reduce identified risks.
• Provide inputs to Finnish and Group-wide security governance structures, including reports and metrics, risks and incident details, progress reporting and escalation matters, and required outputs i.e. approvals, further escalations, actions to follow-up.
• Manage security incidents and act as the primary coordinator during significant security incidents; develop notification thresholds and procedures for requesting support from the central security organisation.
• Represent Finnish security in programme/Group-wide projects; ensure Finnish security requirements are met and delivered.
• Support the delivery of security education and awareness activities through training and events.
• Manage security controls to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements and engage Finnish regulatory authorities.
• Strong experience in IT security and project management
• Knowledge of security and risk including regulatory standards and industry frameworks
• Knowledge of Secure Software Delivery Lifecycle and Security by Design principles
• Knowledge of Identity and access management concepts, methodology and business requirements
• Knowledge and experience of business continuity management and implementation
• Excellent oral and written skills; able to communicate complex security issues across the business, senior client partners and regulators
• Professional certification in CBCP, CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
• An exciting position in a global company
• Attractive compensation package
• Central location in Helsinki
• Global career opportunities
• Culture that fosters a well-being focus and fun outside of working hours
If you got interested please send your CV and application with salary request as soon as possible via www.euroclear.com/careers but no later than 8 June, 2018. Please note that the selection will be made as soon as a suitable candidate has been identified. For further information please contact Arno Illukka via email email@example.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1138139
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki