Business Finance Controller - Kuopio
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 7.5.2019
Charles River DRS Oy, in collaboration with Eilakaisla, is looking for a Business Finance Controller, who will be the head of Finnish unit in finance- and administration department. Business Finance Controller will be in direct employment relationship with Charles River. Employment begins according to agreement.
Job descriptionBusiness Finance Controller provides guidance to leadership team in order to facilitate business decision making and lead financial communication actively inside the organization. Business Finance Controller is responsible for corporate financial reporting and statutory reporting (according to the US and local accounting principles), budgeting, financial planning and analysis, and daily business operations.
- Ensuring data integrity in all financial reporting and preparing various monthly financial reports
- Preparing, presenting and developing management reporting, analysis, design and budgeting
- Being economic experts and supporting the upper management in current matters
- Being closely in cooperation with internal business partners also at international level (UK and the US) offering financial expertise.
- Participation in budgeting
- Carrying out statistical and economic analyzes and conducting studies to determine expenses and making budget correction on that basis
- Develop and monitor the completion of training programs
Serve as a member of the EU Discovery finance leadership team and GLOBAL Discovery finance leadership team.
We expect you to have Master's degree from university or Bachelor degree from university of applied sciences (MSc, MBA, BBA). In addition, you have at least 8-10 years of work experience from related tasks, strong understanding for accounting and legislation. You also have good IT-skills (MS Office). Knowledge from SAP, Power BI and BPC are considered an advantage. Speaking English and Finnish fluently and excellent spreadsheet skills are required. In addition, as a person you have good stress tolerance and are able to work effectively under pressure. Your way of working is independent and proactive. You have positive attitude and excellent communication and teamwork skills. Moreover, you have the ability to operate in changing environment, manage tasks, develop teams and carry on changes.
Charles River offers you an international environment in a growing and developing organization. In this position you will be part of an active and knowledgeable team.
Are you interested in this opportunity? More information of the position and the recruitment process is given by Eilakaisla's HR Consultant Niko Laakkonen tel. 050 3797 827/ email@example.com
Please send your application with CV and salary request not later than 20th of May at kaislanet.eilakaisla.fi.