Business development trainees
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
Business development trainee positions are aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your application if you want to boost your career with:
- Helping to define the Industry point of views for the select segments and Solution scenarios in different business areas
- Helping our sales teams to get access to the right kind of sales material for customer needs
- Getting involved in the creation of business capability maps that can be supported by specific solutions
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who has
- Degree in the relevant field or is studying business related degree
- Some experience in sales support and business consulting
- Eagerness to work in multi-customer environment for different industries in Finland
- Fluent (written and spoken) English
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously.
If you would like to know more about the position, team or Tieto as a company, please contact the hiring manager Manish Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) by calling him on 8 January (15-16 EET), tel. +358 40 1602117. If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen (email@example.com).
Summer trainee period for this position is preferably from June to August (exact date will be decided with manager).
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: