We are looking for sales oriented
Business Development Manager
to develop business and sales of our innovative LM Dental Tracking System™ (DTS).
The LM DTS™ is a combination of RFID readers for keeping track of all articles used by dentists and a cloud based (SaaS) service for using this IoT data. You can find more information on: www.dentaltracking.com . Our customers are dental distributors providing solutions to globally leading dental institutions and private dental clinics.
In this role you will be responsible for the DTS product line’s business development, identifying new business opportunities to generate revenue, ensure profitability and help business growth.
Your work will involve:
- Strategic planning seeing the bigger picture and setting targets and objectives to develop and improve the business in line with the company strategy.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement direct and channel sales strategies.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including growth areas, trends, sales concepts, and customers.
- Understand the needs of the customers and work with R&D to develop DTS into an even better solution based on the customer needs.
- This role also gives you the possibility of supervising the sales support team.
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- Experience in solutions sales, business development and evaluating business potential
- Suitable education (e.g. B.Sc. in Business Administration)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Self-going attitude and a natural easiness to communicate with others
- Organised and systematic way of working with analytical mind set
- Excellent presentation skills and fluency in English, preferably in Finnish too
- Good leadership skills and interest to lead your co-workers
- Willingness to travel (up to 50 days / year)
We are offering:
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities
- International working environment in a growing and profitable SME
- Possibility to be a part of developing the sales of unique high-tech product
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen with awesome workmates
- Possibility to work partially from remote office
- Support from team of professionals locally and from the group level
- A key role in a development-oriented company with versatile employment benefits
Interested to take the next step and to lead one of our strategic product lines?
If you want more information about the job, please contact HR Manager Sanna Glückert 0400-906754 on Tuesday 9.11. at 12-13 or Tuesday 16.11. at 13-14.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing as per submitted, so send your application and CV including salary request as soon as possible, no later than 26.11. via link below.