Business Development Manager
Do you want to be part of a unique digital healthcare journey surrounded by passionate colleagues?
We are looking for Business Development Manager for BeeHealthy Chronic Care
We are on a mission to make healthcare smarter for all – healthcare providers and patients. Healthcare that is more efficient, more impactful, and more affordable. Easier, faster and more accessible. The future of healthcare is in combining the digital and physical world, and empowering people to better control their health in an active and preventive manner. We know how to make it happen, but we need the brightest minds to help us succeed in our growth story.
As a subsidiary of Mehiläinen, the leading private healthcare company in Finland, BeeHealthy draws on 110+ years of experience in healthcare and 20+ years of experience in developing digital services and software inhouse. BeeHealthy has just started its journey and is in a strong growth mode. We share over 50 developers with Mehiläinen and build on a modern tech infrastructure to serve customers around the world. Currently we are around around 80 dedicated BeeHealthy professionals in Finland, Germany and Sweden but in a couple of years we should be hundreds across multiple countries. This is truly your chance to build a business development process for the next chapter of Mehiläinen.
In BeeHealthy, our Chronic Care (CC) team is responsible for the design and commercialization of the chronic care pathways. Chronic diseases are a massive, global challenge that lowers the quality of life and leads to way too many preliminary deaths- not to mention the burden the diseases cause to economies. Traditional health care processes are not designed for helping people suffering from a chronic condition that would require continuous care and support. We at BeeHealthy and Mehiläinen have accepted the challenge and are raising the bar to a completely new level through developing better, digitally enabled care pathways for chronic care patients. We want to take chronic care from reactive to proactive, preventative and continuously coaching. Now we are looking for an entrepreneur minded Business Development Manager to join our Chronic care team!
As a Business Development Manager your role is a combination of operational development and running projects related to chronic care pathway delivery and development: you are building operations and processes that help develop the best chronic care pathways in the world and making sure that the service we have developed is well-delivered to our customers around the world. As a professional, you are ready to take over if certain areas need a lead. You are hungry for clarity, order and making great plans -but are flexible to adjust the plan if the situation so requires.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the CC operations to help us grow into world-class chronic care pathway unit
- Project management: proactively starting and running projects. Supporting teammates in running theirs. Making sure the projects’ key area are covered, resourced and advance in schedule
- Analyzing data and drawing insights to back your development decisions
- We hope to see you not only run the projects but also develop the method on how the projects and operations should be run. There is room for professional growth - we hope you enjoy it
What we offer:
- A key role in being a part of building Mehiläinen's internationalization in a start up-like environment but with a solid financial backing
- Opportunity to be part of driving the digital age of healthcare
- Possibility to expand your role both geographically and in scope of responsibilities as the business grows
- Strong and supportive team to help you succeed in your role
- An employer who invests in digital services and wellbeing of its employees
- Office at the city center of Helsinki, but remote work arrangements can also be made
What we wish from you:
- Previous working experience (4-10 years) ideally with tech and software consulting with proven success in development management
- Experience in leading a team, development and projects
- Great data analysis skills
- Experience in a high growth environment and growth mindset
- Passion for improving healthcare systems around the world
- Experience in healthcare is a big plus
- Ownership! Transforming healthcare is not a sprint but a marathon. We want to work with people who take solid ownership of their work but also of their own wellbeing
- Great written and oral communication skills in English and Finnish
- Curiosity and willingness to pull out best practices from across the BeeHealthy and Mehiläinen organizations
- Stakeholder management
You are sure to succeed in this position if you have the experience required, you are a responsible, helpful and truly a good team player. First and foremost, we are looking for someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor, and we enjoy our work.
Submit your application and CV in our recruitment system by 15.08.2021, and we will get back to you latest starting 16.08.2021. We are happy to answer any questions you might have! Please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Minna Koivukangas (email@example.com, +358 40 6357021) at 10.8. between 10-11 hrs or at 11.8. between 9-10 hrs.