Are you ready to step into the Business Development function and drive the strategic agenda forward in Arla Finland?
This is a unique opportunity where you will work in one of Arla’s most advanced dairy markets where innovation and cutting-edge solutions is a must. You will be part of a high performing team making sure we deliver our long-term ambition (Strategy 2026). In this position, you will be exposed to senior leaders and influence essential strategic decisions where it matters. You will report to Business Development Director in Arla Europe and dotted line to Finance Director in Arla Finland.
This position offers you an excellent opportunity to further build your business development and consulting toolbox and to set your mark on the development of Arla Foods’ strategic agenda. During the next years Arla Finland will focus on delivering the new Strategy 2026 and you will play a key part on this journey.
Bring our strategy forward
You will be based in Sipoo, Finland. Your key responsibility areas include:
- Own and drive selected Business Development projects (e.g. Strategic Projects) in tight collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive solid and efficient core business processes, such as annual business planning and quarterly business review meetings.
- Support Arla Finland’s Managing Director and Finance Director on ad-hoc analyses and presentations (e.g. Stakeholder meetings, all staff meetings, Customer visits).
Independent and analytical with a strategy consulting toolbox
To succeed as a Business Development Manager, you need to be independent, self-driven and comfortable initiating analyses, tasks and the making of materials on your own. At the same time, you are ready to collaborate across functional border and levels of seniority. Finally, you are assertive and ready to speak up and question senior leaders. In sum, you have an analytical approach, a strategic mindset and the energy to help us deliver change.
- You have 2-4 years of consultancy or business development experience.
- You are a top-tier graduate with a master’s degree within finance or business.
- You have a strong strategy consulting toolbox (e.g. business case, structured problem solving and communication, project and programme management skills).
- An excellent command of PowerPoint, Excel and English is a must. Strong command of Finnish (oral and written) seen as a significant benefit.
- You have a personality that fits our local cultural corner-stones of inclusivity, collaboration and can-do attitude
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply online no later than 23.6.2021.
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.