BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Telia Inmics-Nebula Oy
As our organization is growing, we are excited to offer new opportunities. This is an amazing opportunity to grow and take the next career step. Let me introduce you:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As a Business Development Manager, you run end-to-end business development roadmap, manage priorities, and provide actionable business insights to enable effective decision-making. You ensure that our datacenter, capacity, and cloud services are fulfilling our customer demands and our service roadmap secures future business initiatives. Your main work is to secure that Datacenter and Cloud business area is growing and has a future proof roadmap in place.
You provide input to the future direction and improvement opportunities and participate to plan quality improvements. You are heavily involved in different kinds of development initiatives and capable to drive development projects onwards. Your primary location would preferably be Helsinki or other main Telia Inmics Nebula office but for sure, some traveling is required.
WHO ARE YOU?
A confident character with the ability to deal effectively from senior-level management down to junior Technical Engineer level. With your excellent communication skills (English and fluent Finnish, both oral and written), you naturally give guidance, lead and inspire with the right level of technical or solution information for different stakeholders and vendors. You have the commitment to exceeding customers’ expectations and strong customer-facing experience. Excellent documentation skills across Technical, process and customer solutions. You should be able to break down solutions into component pieces and make cost and benefit break down analyses and build business roadmaps.
- Excellent IT knowledge preferably with a specialist skillset in continuous service technology area (e.g. Datacenters, Capacity, Virtualization, cloud technologies, and storages)
- Excellent all-round understanding of multiple technologies and the elements of an End to End service (cloud apps, network, virtualization, storage)
- Strong project/program management leadership skills including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- Ability to quickly grasp business and technical concepts within the organization and translate into business strategy, white papers, and presentations
- Understand the end-to-end business, manage priorities, and provide actionable business insights to enable effective decision-making
- Drive continuous improvement in business processes and tools to enable rapid growth and scale
- Passion and proven record for execution with measurable results; focus on complete projects on time and deliver promised results
- High-energy with excellent interpersonal communication skills that will build trust and strong partnership in a cross-group collaboration environment
With us, you will find a place in our easy-going and modern work community where you can develop your skills and our client's environment. We love to come to work and we promise to do our best to keep you comfortable. You will find a team around you with a business development mindset with great technology competences. You will have the opportunity to influence our policies and improve our services. Get the job done with good orientation, up-to-date tools, extensive occupational health care, and other benefits.
If you are interested in joining my team, apply for the job right away. If you need more information, contact me by email at email@example.com. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply March 1, 2020.