Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for Electrical Vehicle Charging
Schneider Electric is looking for a highly driven B2B sales professional to grow our business together with our partner network.
We value experience in opening doors and developing customer relationships, experience in identifying new business opportunities through our sales channel and successfully closing deals.
As a Business Development Manager, you are working in close collaboration with our international professional network, Product Application Engineers and Offer Managers. Our team has a great team spirit and is highly engaged in offering customers valued added solutions.
You are responsible of ramp up electrical vehicle charging business in Finland and Sweden. You will also build up the sales channel and partner network in respective countries. In addition, you will be in charge of the partner training, building up the sales funnel and assuring that we catch the rapid growth opportunities.
Our ideal new team member would have the following background and experience:
- 5 years’ experience in similar duties.
- Strong track record of capability to manage and grow accounts.
- Proven ability to detect and discuss customer pain points and propose added value solutions.
- Experience in applying commercial strategies with clients.
- Knowledge of technology solution sales and software understanding.
- Background in IT / telecommunication is valued.
Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent networking skills to establish customer intimacy through connections with key decision makers within the customer organization.
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, ability to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal.
- Strong influencing skills and intercultural skills.
- Persistence, resilience and emotional intelligence.
- Strong initiative, self-starter and highly organized.
- Ability to work in an international matrix organization.
- Open, eager to learn and development orientated attitude.
You are fluent in Finnish, English and Swedish and enjoy working in an international setting. You have independent and flexible attitude towards your work and the ability to adapt and learn quickly. You manage your time effectively and have the ability to remain professional under pressure.
You are also solution focused expert who understands customer’s needs. With your strong presentation skills, you have ability to influence at all levels. You are a true sales professional with the ability to complete challenging sales processes together with the Schneider Electric team.
We offer you an interesting and responsible position in energetic and professional team in a leading global energy management and automation company. With us you have the possibility to take part in training across Europe and widen your expertise and international professional network.
Business Development Manager role will be based in our office in Espoo and requires readiness to travel in Finland and Sweden.
Are you interested? Please send your application as soon as possible or latest by February 18th 2018. To complete your online application, add to your application a motivation letter and CV.
For more information, please contact VP Partner Project & Retail Kim Långström on Friday February 9, 10-12 by phone 0400 522 133.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1099927
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo